TVTextbook is an emerging digital education platform that delivers high-quality K-12 curriculum accessible to all students—with or without Internet access—from the most underprivileged to the most economically advantaged. Only TVTextbook leverages basic television—a product found in virtually every U.S. household—to help school districts deliver a digital education to 100% of their students.
- TVTextbook's proprietary technology bridges the digital divide by delivering K-12 curriculum on the one learning device present in nearly every home: the basic home television.
- TVTextbook’s interactive, results-proven curriculum fits into both the classroom and the extended learning day, supports Response to Intervention (RTI) strategies and English Language Learners (ELL), and is always mapped to Common Core and State Standards.
- TVTextbook’s elegantly simple teacher dashboard reduces lesson planning and grading time, enables differentiated learning, and generates real-time student progress and achievement reports.
- Founded by Pat McDonagh, a primary school teacher and entrepreneur who led the explosion in e-learning for both the corporate training and digital K-12 education environments (RiverDeep, SkillSoft, Thirdforce)
- Led by Caleb M. Schutz, an education innovator recognized for some of the country’s most visible digital learning programs (MarcoPolo/Thinkfinity.com, Nat’l Geographic/Jason Project)
- Washington, D.C. Office
- Sales, marketing, training, and complete on-site assembly, storage and shipping capability
- Cork, Ireland
- 35+-person technology and innovation team